Current reports

Recommendation of the Management Board of OEX S.A. concerning the distribution of profit for 2015

Current report number: 13/2016

Data: 6 April 2016

Pursuant to §38 clause 1 item 11) of the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of 19 February 2009 on current and periodical information to be disclosed by security issuers and on conditions of recognition of information required by the laws of a state that is not a member-state (consolidated text in Journal of Laws No. 133 of 2014), the Management Board of OEX S.A. with registered office in Poznań (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Company’ or the ‘Issuer’) hereby wishes to inform whom it may concern that it intends to put forward to the Supervisory Board and then to the Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders the proposal of the allocation of the net profit earned by the issuer 2015 in the amount of PLN 7.126.033,35 (say: seven million one hundred and twenty-six thousand and thirty-three Polish zlotys and 35/100) as follows:


  • dividends for the shareholders – in the total amount of PLN 5,166,404.25 (five million one hundred and sixty-six thousand four hundred and four Polish zlotys and 25/100), i.e. PLN 0.75 (seventy-five Polish groszys) per each share in the Company,


  • supplementary capital in the amount remaining after the payment of the dividend.


At the same time, the Management Board proposes that the dividend day be 10 August 2016 and the dividend payment day 01 September 2016.

The distribution of the 2015 net profit as recommended by the Management Board reflects the practice followed for many years now by the Company whereby the significant portion of the profits are shared with the Shareholders, whereby the Management Board is of the opinion that the dividend payment will not influence the possibility of a safe pursuit of the Company’s investment plans. The Management Board considered it reasonable to allocate the amount of PLN 5,166,404.25, i.e. PLN 0.75 per one share in the Company, which constitutes 72.5% of the net profit earned by the Company in 2015 to the payment of dividends. The Management Board proposes that the remaining amount of the profit, i.e. 27.5% of the total 2015 profit value, be allocated to the supplementary capital.

Legal basis: Art. 56 clause 1 item 2 of the Offering Act – Current and Periodical Information

Signed:  Rafał Stempniewicz – President of the Management Board

Ongoing report No. 13/2016