The Management Board of OEX S.A. (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Issuer’”) hereby informs whom it may concern that on 15 December 2016 PTI Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Poznań, a subsidiary of the Issuer (hereinafter referred to as ‘PTI’) entered into a cooperation agreement (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Agreement’”) with Liberty Poland S.A. with registered office in Chorzów (hereinafter referred to as ‘Liberty Poland’) a member of the Cyfrowy Polsat Group (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Cyfrowy Polsat Group’).
- The Agreement replaces the cooperation agreement with Polkomtel the non-renewal of which was notified by the Issuer in report No. 40/2016 of 25 August 2016 (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Report’). In the Report, the Issuer informed that it had started negotiations in order to replace the non-renewed agreement with Polkomtel with a new agreement and the agreement executed by PTI with Liberty Poland constitutes the agreement replacing the said non-renewed agreement the execution of which the Issuer undertook to provide information about in the Report. The scope and remuneration principles basically correspond to the non-renewed agreement with Polkomtel. Considering the scale of revenue for the Issuer’s Group, the agreement is a significant agreement.
- The subject matter of the Agreement is to determine detailed principles of cooperation between PTI acting as Authorised Sales Representative (hereinafter referred to as the ‘APS’) and Liberty Poland concerning the sale of products of the Cyfrowy Polsat Group by APS. The scope of cooperation comprises APS’s obligations concerning agency activities related to the execution of contracts for the provision of services and contracts for the sale of electricity and gas fuels for and on behalf of Polkomtel, Cyfrowy Polsat or an entity indicated by Liberty Poland at the instruction of Polkomtel or Cyfrowy Polsat, APS’s obligations related to the purchase and sale of products and equipment, SIM cards and advertising materials of Liberty Poland, Polkomtel, Cyfrowy Polsat of the entities indicated in the Agreement as well as APS’s obligations concerning the marketing and advertising activities.
- The parties provided for securing mechanisms in the Agreement, such as limits up to which APS may contract obligations towards Liberty Poland and financial securities of the proper Agreement performance. The Agreement provisions also govern the know-how protection as well as the standardised image of the Plus and Cyfrowy Polsat sale network.
- During the Agreement validity and in the period of twelve months following its termination APS will be obliged to refrain from any competing activities.
- The Agreement will become effective on 1 January 2017 and will remain in force until 31 December 2021.
Legal basis: Art. 17 (1) of the MAR Regulation – confidential information
Rafał Stempniewicz – Member of the Management Board
Robert Krasowski – Member of the Management Board